What is Rare Street Coffee? They have excellent coffee, so it’s definitely a coffee shop. They also have premium cocktails. So, is it a bar? They have lunch and a tasty brunch on Sundays. So, is it a restaurant? But wait, it feels like a museum or gallery. What is this place?
Don’t worry too much about what its. Just go check it out.
What you should know
- They have a respectable food and drink menu.
- It’s a great place for an evening ‘Apero’ with great selection of the finest Gins.
- Excellent service. Chat it up with Scout, the friendly and skilled barista – yes, the dude on the picture.
- Check out the beautiful espresso machine; 40-years making delish coffee libations.
- Check out their Sunday brunch. What? They’re open on Sunday?!?!?
- You can reserve tables in advanced. You may need to on Sundays.
- It’s on a busy street. Outside seating is more relaxing on weekends when traffic is light.
5 stars on Trip Advisor© (23 reviews): “It would have been worth the visit just for the setting[…]but getting impeccably presented espresso coffee made by a barista who knows what he’s doing and cares about the machine it’s made with completed the package.”, “the atmosphere is awesome and the decor second to none”. All reviews.
Location & hours
Mon – Fri 7 – 18
Sat – Sun 9 – 18