This is an easy loop around the superb Davosersee lake. You always have wonderful views of the lake (mostly frozen this time of year), the Davos valley and the magnificent Graubunden mountains.
What you need to know
- Here is a Map of the hike
- The whole loop is pproximately 5 km. You can do it in about an hour
- My favorite way to start the hike is from Stillipark. Take bus #3 there
- You can always bail out half way and take the bus back to town (bus stop is on the main road in front of the See Cafe)
- See Cafe is a really nice place to take a break and enjoy a hot chocolate or lunch.
More like this